Tuesday, June 21, 2005

happy.happy.with my blog.

Am totally happy with my blog now... All thanks to my good fren, Norlizan! She offered to help me change my skin after she got to know that I had trouble changing it. *embarrassed* So sweet of her right? Thanks, Zan! And I also made her promise that she'd teach me after I get back home... heehee... I refuse to remain incapable of changing the skin of my blog! Even hope that eventually, I could design it the way I want it. Zan's good at html web designing and stuff like that (she's a genius, ain't she?), so with such a good teacher (I hope... hahaha...) I should be able to master something!

And since I'm tagged by her (feel pretty happy that she thought of me, though it might be due to the fact that most of her other frens have been tagged already. hahaha. First time I'm 'tagged' - it feels like playing 'catching' when I was young. haha), so here goes:

"Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs."
1) Eat junk! Especially chocolates and chips... They make me happy... :)
2) Cuddle up in bed with a good book. (Would have to turn on the air-con in Singapore if I want to do this. On this 'weather' note, I would like to mention that air-conditioners don't seem to exist here in Paris! And since it's summer now, it's so hot I feel like I'm at home! Can you imagine our MRTs without airconditioning? It's like that in the Metros here! Horrible!!! Stuffy, stinky, hot.hot.hot!) Back to the 'book' topic, the book should preferably be a humorous book, like Bridget Jones's Diary (I know, I know, I'm a little slow... but just couldn't manage to get my hands on one in the libraries in Singapore, they are always on loan. Was thus really happy to find this book here and it's practically new! *Glee*)
3) Get a haircut + colour at Omar's (my all-time favourite hairstylist though expensive...)! I love getting my hair cut. Always makes me feel a little different after. :)
4) Play with my nephew!
5) Go swimming or to the gym! (Though I would have to stress that it doesn't usually happen unless I get really motivated. Bwahaha! ^_^)

Can't think of anything else... So it's time to make 'nominees'... *drum roll...*
hmmm... but I don't have 5 blog frens to tag... *pathetic...*
So it's just Michael, Mingwei (if he ever drops by), I suppose. :)
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :