Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A's for apple

Brought A to do his hair at my hairstylist's yesterday. So now A's sporting a good haircut (finally!!! Before, everytime he gets a haircut it's just awfully short, nothing else.) and blond highlights. Very cool! I think the new colour adds an edge to him. And with his unshaven visage, he's got the bad boy look down to a T. haha...

Recently, A and I have been hanging out quite a bit together. I've got to know him much better personally. Before, when I see A, it's always in big groups or with M, we've never gone out alone and bantering was possibly our only form of communication.

It's rather weird to see the difference between the 2 guys as their time here is drawing to a close. A's making visible efforts to spend time with me while M is quite obviously distancing himself from me. A says M's not doing that on purpose but only that he has a lot on his mind and been busy. Maybe... I can't tell anymore. Oh well.

I wish I had known A better, earlier. Better late than never, I suppose. I can see A keeping in touch with me but I think M would be too busy with his life after he leaves to be in much contact.

Am planning to visit A in London in October and I can't wait. Think it'll be loads of fun! He has promised to spoil me when I'm there. Hee. :D Then I'd cross the channel to Paris to see my ex-colleagues and he'd be going over with me for a short visit. :D Hopefully after that I could squeeze in a trip to the Netherlands to see a couple of friends too. Ahhh!!! I miss Europe!!!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :