Friday, April 07, 2006

In need of retail therapy

It's finally Friday... This week has been a long, exhausting one. Loads of work, like heavy sediments carried by a river that rushes on with no end in sight.

Alors, I think I deserve to reward myself with something. Which calls for some shopping, tomorrow. :D Gerls (I don't want to be called a sexist, so, guys, if you don't mind walking till your legs feel like they're gonna fall off, then you are more than welcome too! ;p), join me?

A particular someone has been quite sweet this week, waited for me to go to the gym, waited for me after and even helped me with my triceps exercise yesterday. (after which when I commented it's the first time he's helped me at the gym, he said, 'Mmm, it feels much better giving than taking'. It's possibly quite rare for him to be on the giving end, especially with me.) So surprise surprise! Though one might wonder if it was only cos' one got him a birthday present that he liked. Hmm... O_o

Sometimes, God sends us little reminders of how He intervenes to help us. This morning, on my way to the animal facility, just as I stepped through one of the doors in the loading bay area, the magnetic piece of the door fell, at that VERY moment, with a resounding 'plunk', 2 inches away. Some workers who were nearby looked around to see what had just dropped. I turned my head, stared at the dense, heavy metal piece next to me, thinking to myself, if I had walked a couple of inches to the left, that would have been on my head! And how that would hurt!!! >_< Thank God for directing my steps!!! For the little miracles in life...

Looking forward to the end of the workday. ^_^

'I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
Cos' I'll never be with you.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.'

-- James Blunt, You're Beautiful
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :