Tuesday, April 04, 2006

As you open one after another, you wonder if she's the last one.

Les Poupees Russes (The Russian dolls) the sequel to L'Auberge Espagnole (The Spanish Apartment). I've been wanting to watch it since I saw the thriller in Paris last year. Finally caught it last Sat night. And am very very glad he didn't mind going along with me despite not having watched the first part! ^_^ So good it got him eager to find part I. :) It is by far the most enjoyable show I've watched this year. At the same time hilarious and insightful. Not an easy combination. :) It being French was big plus! Go watch!!!

Rumour has it that it's somebody's birthday today. :D Il a trente ans! Un peu vieux eh? ;p I hope he'll be surprised by what's in store for him today. On behalf of our colleagues, I bought a cake (very yummy CHOCOLATE cake, which obviously, is chosen cos' I like it! Hee), and a present (bike jersey) of which I blew my budget on (apparently I have expensive tastes! I saw that very one and everything else I looked at after just didn't seem to come up to standard, so I had no choice but to get the expensive one. >_<), thus had to make up the difference on my own. He won't know any of this but I do hope he appreciates the present!

I came up with a little plan for the surprise outside of the office. (The usual protocol for birthdays, so I've been told, is that we tell the 'star of the day' there's a meeting and go to the conference room. A bit boring hor?) So anyway, my original idea was to lure him out of the office then have everyone go to the little 'sky garden' on the top floor of our building before bringing him up. But our admin lady told me we'd have to book the place and it's not free. The last time I went up there to have a look with some colleagues it wasn't locked so I thought we could just use it. Alas, there goes my seemingly brillant plan. Sighz...
She said there's a small park nearby and we could go there so now I can only cross my fingers, pray and hope the weather stays fine to go outside.

He won't be reading this, mais comme meme, je lui souhaite beaucoup plus de bonheur dans le futur! :)
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :