Friday, April 28, 2006

Blah blah... grumbles I...

M surprised me after lunch today when he come over to our office with me upon exiting the elevator. I thought it was because he had to see someone on our side. Turned out he wanted to talk to me alone (Ling Ling, one of our colleagues - a very interesting girl - had lunch with us) before leaving for the airport. It is very, very rare that he comes over our side of the office just to talk to me. Actually, I can't think of any other instances...

He makes it soooo hard for me to stay mad at him. Just when I think I've found something to be upset about (a certain theory goes that if I start to get angry with them 2 then I won't be so sad when they leave), he has to ruin my plan by doing something slightly redeeming. Pfft...

Off to meet the twit gang for a bit! Hopefully I'll feel better after seeing them. :)

Have a good labour day weekend, people!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :