Thursday, March 23, 2006

Necking >.<

Up to my neck in work. Zan just msn-ed me to kill her cos' she's going to die of boredom anway. We agreed we should share our workload... If only...

2nd day of running test. And I seem to be making more mistakes today. :( Clipped the tails of a few rats while closing the doors to my kits. I feel so bad... I've gotta come down more often to spend time with them. Ah, but time, thou art un commodity rare!

And in my ignorance, I blabbled out something I shouldn't have. It wasn't that bad, a colleague consoled me. But I still feel bad about it. Ya, so it's a 'feel bad' day today for me. Go on, play me Daniel Powter's Bad Day...
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :