Friday, March 03, 2006

Je pense pas

I imagined standing at the glass doors, watching, waiting, for a familiar figure to emerge with a suitcase trailing. Imagined I could see you standing in front of the conveyor belt waiting for your belongings before you noticed me. Would I walk slowly, steadily towards you? Or would I be so happy to see you I'll throw all caution/primness to the wind and run? A hug? Un bisou amicale? What would be a proper greeting? 'Hi, I'm glad you're back.' Is this what I should say? What would I say? 'You must be tired.'

Well, at least I don't have to worry about that now. Your email this morning politely indicated you'd be occupied. Besides, you'd be at work, was what you said. 'Many thanks for your offer though.' My proposition to pick you up shrugged off.

I made light my reply. 'See you Tuesday then.'

----------------------------------------------------------

Have a good weekend people!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :