Thursday, February 16, 2006

Comfort food

Had a delicious creme brulee (decorated with a pwwetti strawberry & 2 nut-coated chocolate balls - absolutely gorgeous!) at Brewerkz last night. ^o^ Didn't know they did creme brulees. And I got my 15% discount. :) Not a whole lot, but better than nothing mah...

It was wwealli nice (and wwealli sad at the same time, if you know what I mean) to have something that reminded me of Paris/France for that matter.

Anyone who brings me French cuisine will be greatly appreciated. Hee. :D
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :