Thursday, February 16, 2006

Afterthought

Christian, an Irish colleague of mine (some of you have met him before) got me a packet of nasi lemak (the small packet kind with egg, ikan bilis and chilli) on Valentine's day morning. I think it was a coincidence that he bought it for me that morning. (He had mentioned to me before that he usually has it for breakfast and that it's good and that he'll buy me one one day to try.) Nonetheless it was the sweetest V-day thingy I got. (Also, taking into consideration the fact that it was the only thingy anyone gave me that day. Hee. ;p) And no (Zan, Ichaya) he doesn't like me that way. We're good friends. :)

Yesterday I received a card (a sort of Thank-You card cos' a few of us gerls got him a big V-day card) from a colleague that was wwealli funny and cute - the stuff he wrote in it, that is! :p Am beginning to really like British humour. ;D

As you can see, I am quite free today (3 posts! OMG!). It's been quiet in the office. A lot of people on leave. Am going to the gym soon and then gotta come back for a teleconference at 930pm. O_o
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :