Monday, October 17, 2005

J'aime...

I love watching the white trails planes leave behind on a cloudless blue sky. (Why don't I get to see this in Singapore's skies?!? Too hot??)
I love the red, brown, yellow, orange colours of autumn.
I love stepping on dried brown leaves.
I love the crunching sound they make when I step on them.
I love all 4 seasons!
I love walking on and on and not perspiring at all! :p
I love strolling along the little streets with old old buildings.
I love lighting scented candles in the room.
I love watching 'Friends' with close friends and laughing out loud together.
I love learning new words in French through conversations.
I love shopping with my girlfriends.
I love chocolates.
I love cheese.
I love eating. (Enuff said.) Hee. :)
I love cooking for loved ones. When I feel like it that is. ;p
I love to hear you laugh, so I find ways to make you laugh. ^_^
I love sharing stuff with you.
I love you holding me close/me holding you close.
I love my little nephew.
I love my family.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :