Monday, September 19, 2005

*muackz*

HE IS SUCH A CUTIE PIE! Bien sure, there are times I wish I could read my book or take a nap in peace but now all I'm thinking is, I wanna see him, carry him (hope he didn't get too big for that yet), play with him! I just adore my little nephew to bits!!!

He must have been in a pretty good mood today, cos' when he took the phone from my mum and she asked him to tell me he's eating his dinner, he actually said that! (Usually he just takes the phone from my mum/sis and not say a word except a 'hello?') And he replied me when I asked him if he ate fish, vegetables and drank soup. He can be quite nice when he wants to. ^_^ When I said 'bye bye' and *muackz*, he did exactly the same thing!!! SOOOooooo sweet!!!

After a bit, I called my mum back, hoping to get to talk to her for at least 5 seconds, and he starts bawling and crying in the background cos' she's talking to me. So I said bye and was going to hang up when she said to talk to him a little else he wouldn't stop crying. After she said that, the racket immediately stops (and I do mean immediate, as if a 'stop' button was pressed and all is calm and quiet.) which I take to mean that he has the phone now. It's amazing how he does that. Give in to him and he stops. fullstop O_o No sounds of heaving in his breathing from the crying and screaming.

Haha... I don't mind talking to him at all, except that I was in the office and it's expensive to use the phone here.

Hope he wouldn't not recognise me when I go back... Sighz.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :