Friday, September 16, 2005

It's the weekend again!!! Hooray!!!

Guess what, my French colleagues who have watched the movie I mentioned in my last post told me that it's filmed based on a true story here. Guess the part where I thought it seemed real was quite true.

Got a bunch of stuff I wanna write but I wanna leave the office now to jumpstart my weekend. :p So will update on Mon. Am expecting to visit a lot of monuments and museums this Sat and Sun cos' they are all free!!! Yipee!!! It's 'Les Journees du Patrimoine'. Will explain more about this stuff later. :)

Ciao ciao! Et bonne weekend a tous!!! ^_^
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :