Monday, May 02, 2005

Missed home...

Called home tis last Sat and spent about 1 1/2 hours on the phone wif mum and sis. Was really happy to talk to them. Made me miss home quite a bit though... Sis is now comtemplating between NUS or NTU Arts & Soci. NTU's Arts & Soci is new tis year, so if she goes there, she'll be the pioneer batch. I explained to her tat a lot of times, being the pioneer batch means tat u are being experimented on, jus like when I was in Life Sciences. I couldn't tell her which school is better cos' I wasn't in Arts & Soci but I do prefer NUS campus more and I think NUS seems more established. Anyone has any advice?

Sis said, now wif me not in Singapore and my brother in the army, she feels like an only child, meaning she has all the attention of my mum, and nephew... ^_^ ahh!!! I miss my nephew!!! He's so cute!!! Mum told me when she or anyone else asks where I am, he would tell them I'm at the airport, cos' tat's the last time he saw me... Isn't he jus so adorable?!?!? Sis might be coming to visit me in July before school starts. I really hope she could come!

Went to a really pretty park (big open meadows, trees, flowers, water... you can imagine...) after I got off the phone with mum and sis. The weather was fantastic! Lotsa sunshine and warm, 27 degrees. (I wore a short-sleeved T-shirt outside here for the first time!) It got so warm at the park I almost thought I was in Singapore! We have longer days now, the sun sets only at about 9pm.

Sun was so very warm I was perspiring in my sleep... Jeez... sounds like Singapore huh? :) Heard from mum and other frens tat it's really warm in Singapore now. From the look of things, I think I'm gonna melt when I go home... O_o

The company's almost devoid of people this week... *Goody* Cos' it means I have less work to do... Everyone's on vacation... I'll be leaving for one end of tis week too... About 10 days... first to Amsterdam, then to a Greek island called Santorini. Wish me luck cos' I'm going alone. Will write about it when I get back...
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :