Saturday, January 08, 2005

What is the best way to vent one's frustrations? Wish I have the answer to tat question now! If I were to begin to talk about them here, I wouldn't know where to start, so I'm gonna save you guys the agony of having to read all my complaints... am gonna try to swallow them all!!! Bwahahahaha... Am goin mad... hahahaha... seriously crazy... I should go take my medicine. *runs off in a psychotic fashion*
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

2 comments :

Michael said...

you forget bout mentioning ....running away pulling your hair .... crying out loud.... kkekekek

Fret not silly ger... God is always there for you.. Just need to pray to him, hand him whatever problem you have. Confess that he is the LORD over your life. You will leave everything to him. I tell you .... in a flash you feel everything lifted off you.

He will walk the path with you. Baring all your sorrows and wounds. Carry you when you are tired. Cos he is the eternal love. He will never change, since the past, present and forever...

myztika said...

hey girl!! go on & complain on ur blog... that's what the blog is for... at least for me lah. look at all the ranting i've been doing keke...
hey hey, relax k? dun take notice of those pple who are not even worth ur time... just remember tt there are pple back in spore who miss u & care abt u... & u can always make frens with the nicer pple there... u're naturally sociable - so just go out there, mingle & haf fun! take care k?? muacks!