Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Much ado about nothing....

Hafnt written for a long time... Just finished surgery and castration of some rats... did my first castration today... 3 poor rats... they are gonna be killed tomorrow... am feeling pukish now... must haf been the combination of the champagne I had during lunch (today's lunch was a Xmas lunch so there was free champagne, and they said I had to finish it... so no choice...) and the castration procedures I had to do... It was kinda disgusting... pulling the balls out of their sacs... I can't imagine myself doin this if I were a guy... And there was a problem of me not being able to find the 2nd ball after pulling out the 1st one...

okay, enuff of the gross stories... I've had a good weekend last week and wanna write about it but I've gotta rush off soon so I could go see if I could find some nice and cheap sweaters to buy before the shops close (shops here close real early... about 7plus) so I think I'll hafta wait till tomorrow to write again... Gotta run!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :