Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Un jour.

One of my rats fell sick yesterday. He was mucus-y, coughing and very lethargic. I had the vet look at him. And am giving him antibiotics twice a day. I hope it's just the flu and that he'll get well soon.

A was funny, boisterous (as usual), with an added touch of sweetness (lately). He waited for me to finish my work to go for lunch together (even though he was already starving before 12) and said he mentioned me to his mum when he was on the phone with her the night before.

M seemed his usual self, silent, doing his own thing. We're not speaking very much. I don't know what to say to him anymore. He's probably very occupied with his stuff.

Went shopping for A's presents with Shab yesterday after work. We bought him season 3 of Spongebob, and a Singapore edition Monopoly. Need to think about what else we wanna get him.

I can't believe there'd be no more A at work, lunch, gym or hanging out in less than a week. >_<
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :