Friday, June 09, 2006

Tomorrow will be a good day, methinks.

It has been raining the whole day today and yesterday had been a wet day too. Praying hard that tomorrow's weather will be good.

M thinks it'll rain or at least be grey and cloudy (pessimist?). A thinks it'll be sunny (optimist?). They never cease to amaze me with how similar and yet different they are. Recently the differences have become more stark somehow. Maybe it's only cos' I've gotten to know A much better. With A, I'm always laughing and we're always saying/doing silly stuff. I have fun with M too, but I've come to realise that I'm much more solemn and serious and worried about things when I'm around him. And I think I like the happy me better.

M just got back from his holiday back home yesterday and the 3 of us had lunch together today. Back to the good ole days... only for a week. (A leaves next week.) M was quite quiet as A and I twittered and prattled away. He told us yesterday that he's got the job he wanted, and a good package. So I thought he would be more carefree now, since before his biggest worry was not being able to find a job when he goes back. Turns out he's found some other things to worry about. I have no idea what. He didn't tell me exactly what (merely mentioned there are other concerns) and I won't probe. From time to time, there'd an urge to tell him to lighten up and stop worrying! When you've done your very best, then that's it. After that, no amount of worrying will help anything. But I've said it before and it doesn't help. I suppose that's him. He thinks a lot. Which can be both good and bad. It's a month before he leaves. I wonder how our friendship will be like in this last month.
In the past week or so I've grown accustomed to giggling, laughing, smiling, arguing and punching with A and I don't really wish to be all grave and sad again. Sigh. We'll see eh? Hopefully, M would show more of his less melancholic side. He does have a lighter side, it just doesn't come out very often.

I don't really feel like going to the gym today but them 2 guys are both going (no surprise there...) so I guess I'd be going too.

Passe un bon weekend!
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :