Thursday, June 01, 2006

T.I.R.E.D

Saw a panda in the mirror after I finished my work in the lab just now. O_o

My neighbour at work, Chiu was really sweet today, he MSN-ed me (cos' I'm always in the lab) that I don't look too happy these days and told me if I needed to talk to someone I could find him to talk over dinner (provided it's my treat). Haha... Thanks Chiu! For being a friend! :D

Gotta continue with work at home.

Now need to get to the gym. Haven't been going much this week. Feeling disgustingly fat...
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :