Thursday, May 18, 2006

For him

who makes me laugh when I'm trying to be angry,
who has a big, winsome, toothy smile, (quite like me, the toothy bit.)
who's the life of every party,
who starts stripping when he's wasted, ^_^
who has no qualms about farting (in front of others. Often soundly, sometimes deadly!!!), O_o
who beckons me close, as if to whisper, then burps in my ear,
who's the cleanest and tidiest guy I've ever known, (I swear it's true! I know it doesn't sound possible after the previous 2, but loud doesn't = unhygenic. ;p)
who takes joy in waiting around corners to scare me when I walk by,
who wouldn't miss a chance to take a dig at me then tells me I'm the best girl to tease/banter with cos' I can take it, (ha, as if that's gonna make me pull my punches! :p)
who loves animation (Spongebob!!! Ice age 2!) and turns his nose up at 'arthouse' flicks,
who owns a jumbo, warm, generous heart,
who's crazy about working out, thus, is forever getting hit on by gays. ;p haha.
who teaches me exercises at the gym when he has time to spare,
who possesses a fantastic height, build and looks, (which he doesn't seem to be aware of)
who gets embarrassed (read: smile, say 'Thank you' awkwardly, & maybe turn a little pink) everytime I compliment him,
who calms me when I'm upset (*insert nice words here*) or over-excited ('Shut up!'),
who laughs when I give him one of my 'looks' (mostly stares, glares and evil ones - you get the idea - after he takes the piss out of me) and tells me he's immune to them already,
who readily piggyback-ed me down half of Orchard Road when I said I couldn't walk anymore after gym,
For him, who's all these and more. Je t'adore! :D


who's pensive, (what's on your mind now?)
who watches out for me, (thanks! :D)
who's so easy to talk to,
who has a comforting presence,
whose sharp wit makes me smile/laugh out, everytime, in spite of myself, :)
who's amused when I pout,
who makes the funniest 'disabled' faces,
who's the sensible one among us trios, (well... mostly)
who is a posterboy of calm,
whose short-term memory is very literally, short, short, :p
who's blessed with alluring eyelashes (impossibly long and they curl all by themselves too!!!), *silently protests*
who's the fittest guy I've ever known, (it's quite intimidating sometimes, tu sais?)
who's one of the best persons to go shopping with, (ooo metropolitian guy...)
who counsels me on the necessity to feed my body right after a work-out, (and of cos' I obstinately refuse to listen. ha.)
who understands what it is like to be indecisive, (though I'm quite sure he's not as bad as I am.)
who watches foreign language and unconventional films with me,
who's an avid reader, (a rare specimen of the Y-chromosome species!)
For him, who's all these and more! Je t'adore! :D

For them 2, who sometimes gang up on me, who detest red beans, who bring the word 'spontaneity' to life, around whom there's never a dull moment.

Thank you.

Rappelles-toi nous,
Ne oublies pas moi.
About Ping

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments :